Weldwell New Zealand Quality Policy
Weldwell New Zealand is engaged in the business of manufacturing superior manual arc welding electrodes for sale through distributors in New Zealand and overseas.
The Quality Policy supports management’s commitment to the continuous improvement of our quality management system in line with the established strategic direction and in compliance with the ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management philosophy of continuous improvement.
It is our commitment to recognize, understand and meet the quality standards expected by our customers and to be a leader in the manufacture and supply of quality welding electrode products.
We will achieve this through actively seeking advancement in technology, best practice in manufacture and consistent product performance, development of our staff in a team orientated working environment and by effective interaction with our suppliers and distributors to meet the needs of our customers.
Our commitment will be supported by the adoption of the following principle objectives:
- To continually satisfy the requirements of our customers.
- To continually improve all aspects of our business activities and performance.
- To operate efficient service processes aimed at eliminating the causes of non-conformance whilst achieving our profit expectations and remaining competitive in the market place.
- To continually evaluate and improve our systems and processes and maintain compliance with AS/NZ ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems Standard.
- To use the Quality Management System as a tool for achieving best practice outcomes across the organisations.
- To communicate with and involve our employees in the application of our policies and procedures and the ongoing improvement of our operations.
- To comply with relevant statutory and regulatory requirements relating to product compliance, company law and the health and safety of our employees and the protection of the environment.
We establish goals and performance indicators and by regularly monitoring and analyzing our results we will improve our business and continually confirm the effectiveness of our AS/NZ ISO 9001:2015 operating system for the benefit of our customers, our employees and the organisation.
Signed: [Alan Hamilton]
Name: Alan Hamilton
Position: General Manager
Date: 14th May 2018
Click here to download a PDF copy of our Quality Policy.